Tuesday, 1 September 2026

ANGELS X

It's nearly my birthday ! I'm getting my nails done tomorrow in preparation for both my birthday and the first day of school (oh my gosh, stop don't remind me). Talking about school, I did some shopping today and purchased my favourite pens in the whole world along with doing some online ordering - tell me why stationary shopping is so so so expensive. 


My package arrives tomorrow, so I'll post a haul maybe !! One thing I want to ask with the 'PINKTV' tab where you can currently watch an old Barbie movie (I'll change it eventually), would you guys be interested in seeing some of my own content? 


Lastly, I'm going to add a tab where you can copy codes for cute gadgets I use or have used on my site, for your blogs ! If you use them, please do send a link on the chat on the left bar so I can see your blogs, I would love to see them so much !! 


Bye, Angels X

No comments:

Post a Comment

angels ,

Today in Drama class, we learnt about Metamorphosis and Franz Kafka, and his views and ideas really stuck with me. He questioned why we, as ...