Good morning, divas ! I don't really have much news, but I'll tell you about my day yesterday. First of all, there's an opportunity to go to a fair advertising universities you may be interested in applying to in the USA. I would absolutely love to study there, as I've been to the USA quite a few times. I'm not crazy smart, especially with numbers, but I'd say I'm good at English, and I would really like to become a journalist in fashion media. Georgetown University is an option. I've visited Georgetown two times before, and I would love to go again, but it is quite a journey from the UK.
Oh ! I bagged the Harry Styles tickets. I didn't manage to get standing tickets, even though it was in blue, but I still managed to get some pretty good seats. It'll be interesting to see the show from a different angle. Last time, I was 50,000 in the queue, and 120,000 in another. This time, I was 27,000 and 29,000 in the queues, so I feel a bit of justice this time round anyway.
The mornings are so dark now ! I write this before I leave for school at 6:30AM (commuting takes such a long time), and it is pitch black. And cold, so I wrap up in a coat before having to carry it later on, because the temperature somehow soars to 26 degrees celsius.
A lot of people have this stereo-type of the UK raining and it is cold all the time. And yes, in January - May, you are right. It does rain all the time. It is definitely not cold all the time. And besides, it's not cold if you compare it to a winter in New York, or Canada even ! This summer was horribly hot. 40 degrees celsius was the highest peak it reached. And the Piccadilly Line (a tube line in London) has no air-con, so my commute to school was even worse. Now it's better.
Bye Angels !
No comments:
Post a Comment