Divas ,
I'm back from my shopping trip, and I need to quickly rant. I bought the Michael Jackson Bad vinyl for my collection, as I already have Thriller, and I'm trying to grow my vinyl collection as much as possible. I am so tired from walking around, and something extremely disgusting happened on my way home.
I was standing on the platform with my earphones in, minding my own business. The train was due to arrive in one minute, and so I stand up and walk down the platform in order to get a seat on the train. I'm standing on the platform, and in the corner of my eye I noticed a man walking towards me - but I thought he was walking in order to walk down the platform as well.
The closer he got, the more I started to see him looking at me, and for some reason I didn't move, mostly because I was kind of shocked that he was coming towards me - mainly because I was fully covered today in a baggy coat and baggy trousers. So it was weird. And I didn't really notice until he was extremely close to me.
And then he did something I do not want to talk about on this blog, and I walked away quickly down the platform and noticed him following me !!!
So then I get on the train and sit down on a duo seat and place my bag on the other seat so he can't sit next to me, but tell me why he walks toward me and stands extremely close and did what he did on the platform (which was gross, I think you get an idea).
Then this woman opposite me who was with her daughter said 'Leave her alone' (#diva), and he suddenly turns around then runs down the train - obviously a bit troubled seeming as his eyes were darting everywhere.
What made this scenario so scary was the fact I was wearing a coat. The only skin you could see was my face. I was completely covered up. Anyway, divas... this is the reality of travelling alone in London as a woman... Stay safe out there !!!
BYE DIVAS !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment