Good Morning , Divas !!!
Today, I'm not doing much. I will walk around and sit in Gails coffee, and then come home and continue refurbishing my bedroom. I'm not doing much, but I have taken down all my posters (it is officially the end of an era) and I've purchased some furniture units to make my room a bit more... full. It's a bit of a shock seeing my wall that was once covered in posters now empty. It makes my room feel very big, but the posters were just not me anymore.
I got those posters two years ago, and I feel now I want my room to be more simplistic, but in a way that reflects my personality. I want my room to be a place I enjoy to lie in, and at the moment it is. It wasn't before, A - because of the heat, and B - because of the mess. Maybe I'll take a photo and post my bedroom here once it is finished, but it's not quite done yet.
I have ordered two prints of Vogue posters for the wall which will come framed, and I feel that's a lot more elegant. Talking of Vogue, don't we just love the recent issue? The issue I really enjoyed was the one with Daisy-Edgar Jones on the cover. I'm actually so excited for the new Sense and Sensibility movie to come out.
Ever since I can remember, I have been reading and watching Jane Austen novels and movies. I love the kind of romance where the man is genuinely smitten and my favourite has to be Persuasion. It does have a downside - my standards are extremely high, especially as I am also a romance movie lover.
I'll post later, divas... I hope to finish a book soon so I will post a review.
BYE DIVAS !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment