Sunday, 6 September 2026

ANGELS X

Divas,

 Update : We didn't go to the city (which would've been Cambridge) to pick up the AirPods, because we arrived at the station and tell my why the train tickets would've cost more than a new pair of AirPods? So then I was like... should I just buy some new ones?

I took this as an opportunity to upgrade to some noise-cancelling ones, and I was also close to buying a new paper-white kindle because mine is on its last legs, but I decided against it once I saw the price. It's always a gamble when my kindle runs out of battery whether it will turn back on or not, because it has survived many incidents involving water, being dropped down an airplane seat and dropped on hard floor multiple times. 

I'm slightly having a little moment because school is tomorrow, and I hate school. But I'm trying to distract my annoying thoughts by blogging and thinking about Christmas. 

bye angels XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

angels ,

Today in Drama class, we learnt about Metamorphosis and Franz Kafka, and his views and ideas really stuck with me. He questioned why we, as ...