Good Morning Divas ,
Today I am travelling on the train to another city in order to collect my AirPods which I left in a college dorm a month ago. I cannot wait to see my AirPods again, I'm so excited. I woke up super early this morning because tomorrow is school and I plan to wake up at 5:15 tomorrow which will be a huge shock.
I know it isn't Christmas, but I keep listening to Christmas music and I can't stop. It's not that long until Christmas. I feel like 2026 has gone by so quickly. It hasn't been a bad year, but it's just been quite irrelevant and I feel I haven't done much this year. I certainly won't miss this year.
I did some pretty cool stuff, though. I saw Harry Styles, I saw Bruno Mars, I went to the Capital Summertime Ball and I had a good end to the school year, but my summer wasn't great. It was okay. But I'm hoping next summer will be better. I don't really like summer anyway.
I only begin living at Christmas.
BYE DIVAS !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment