DIVASS !!!! ,
I feel like every One Direction girl had a very important choice: which of the boys would you claim yours, and write fanfics and fangirl about? For me, it's always been Harry. I don't know what spoke to me about him, but I'd never go back on my choice. In second place, I would say Niall. But together, Narry Storan (if you know, you know) makes my heart explode, I love them so much.
I don't really know the point of posting this quick thought, but I was just listening to Niall Horan's new album, Dinner Party, which I love. I might go for a walk soon, I love walking. Especially evening ones, because I just focus on myself and my music, and everything is silent and perfect.
I've always been the person who finds pleasure in being alone. Don't get me wrong, I love having friends, and I love going out and having fun, but I don't mind sitting alone time to time. I have the ability to sit for hours in a cafe just minding my own business. I hope that isn't a sign of childhood trauma or anything.
BYE DIVAS !!!
It was always Harry for me. Back in the day I was seriously ill for that britih shaggy hair. Niall would come second too. Like, in those tumblr imagines (cringe i know), I'd read the Harry ones but also check out the Niall ones lol.
ReplyDelete