Divas ,
Oh my gosh, four followers! I want to quickly thank everyone who followed and sent links, you all are so kind and creative with your blogs, so thank you so much for following.
About the musical last night. It was Stranger Things: The Final Shadow. It seemed to be a prequel to the huge Stranger Things series, and my friend told me that it was actually created after the fourth series, when Stranger Things really took off. The show opened with a video of newspaper clippings, before the curtain opened revealing a ship. I was slightly confused as to what was happening, but I think I got the general concept - the boat was trying to carry out an experiment where the ship would become invisible, but instead they accidentally turned into the Upside Down (a universe which has many supernatural creatures).
We then meet Henry Creel and follow him into his first day at a new school, after some sort of event caused his family to move from Nevada, the reason was later revealed. We also meet Joyce, a younger version from her actual character in the series. This is where the first floor in the plot happens: later in the play, Joyce finds out what is happening to the pets who Henry Creel has killed. She find out it is supernatural powers, but this led me to think - if she was so upset and terrified when her son went missing and she was being provoked by a supernatural creature in the series, then surely she wouldn't have been as scared if she knew people like Henry Creel existed?
I don't want to yap too much about the play, but it was insanely good. Especially the special effects, which were super advanced. It made me wonder how if you go to a normal play held in a smaller theatre, the special effects are cool, but then you go to a West End production and see some pretty advanced stuff. I remember going to see Frozen a while back, and Elsa's ice castle was crazy. It looked like the actual one.
To finish, guys, I'm going to thank you once again - and please do follow if you haven't already !!
BYE DIVAS !!
No comments:
Post a Comment