Good Morning Angels,
Turns out I do have time this morning to write about school later today. I had such a bad sleep. I couldn't fall asleep for hours, and at one point I got seriously overheated and I went to the guest bedroom to sleep there instead, before returning back to my bedroom before I had to wake up.
The time is currently 5:55AM, and I am now ready. I did a full skincare routine and my make-up is completed as well. As for my hair? I'm not sure. I like it down, but I look better if it's up. I am so happy to have my iced latte with me as well.
I actually think I might be alright this morning. This morning I'm going to visit my Grandma on the way to school, which means I can get some really nice breakfast. Then, I'll have to enter the school. Sorry, I meant the prison.
bye divas (not in caps because I'm not feeling it this morning)
No comments:
Post a Comment