Soon I will be updating this blog for the Autumn/Winter months, and I'm so excited ! I have really loved this summer 2000s vibe so far, but as the nights are getting darker, days are getting colder and I find myself wearing a coat to school, it is time.
I plan to keep everything the same. The GIFS, the notebook posts, the fonts... but I will be changing the background, the logo and the falling stars to a different colour combination. I'm not sure whether to go for a red or a brown. I'll insert the background ideas here:
On one hand, the sparkly red is very much giving Christmas but also jumpy kind of vibes. But then I look at the darker brownish one and it is giving more of a relaxed feel - which is what I want for my blog. I started this blog after seeing blogs becoming more of a trend online. But now that I've gained 45 followers and I've had over 100 views on my blog, it feels that more of my goal is to be a safe space for my readers.
Which is why along with this update will be a new page: the confessions page. These will be anonymous, but where you can fill in your confessions and I'll discreetly return with advice. This construction should be done over the next few days, so bear with me if the blog looks a bit bad for a while !
BYE ANGELS !


Ohhh the autumn theme is gonna be so cute!!
ReplyDelete