Friday, 11 September 2026

angels ,

Good Evening, Angels X

If anyone knows me, they know I love Harry Styles. Not just love. I have posters on my wall, I can name every song 0.5 seconds in, and I know what blood type he has. So, I would call myself a fan. And just because I'm disappointed about one aspect doesn't make me not a fan. I feel every time I mention this my fellow Harry fan friends are like, 'Oh my god, you're such a fake fan!' Being fan doesn't mean agreeing and loving everything that your idol does. You can be frustrated about some things as well. So here it is:


Harry Styles announced his 2027 Together, Together tour yesterday, and I was overjoyed. I am still overjoyed at the thought of seeing Harry again. What makes me slightly annoyed is the fact that no dynamic pricing will be used this time round. In February, when Harry's tickets for the first round of Together, Together went out, it was dynamic pricing. Some seats would be £80, whereas the ones right next to it would be £120. This was because of the different views, whether they were obstructed etc. 

This tour, there are set prices per seating area. This is annoying because many fans couldn't go last tour due to the high dynamic pricing. The standing tickets were tricky to almost impossible to bag, and the only affordable to the majority were the nosebleeds, which went for about £90 - £100. The average worker would obviously not be able to pay for these. 

I will not disclose how much was spent on my last Harry Styles concert, but enough to make everyone who I have told audibly gasp. By the time I entered the website, the only tickets left went for about £300 - £400. There were no nosebleeds left, no standing left, only the VIP packages and the extremely expensive tickets. So now Harry isn't using dynamic pricing and he is handing out a selection of £20 tickets, it's frustrating that the money I spent before on those seats for the same show coming to Wembley again for 2027 will be cheaper.

Oh well! Anything for Harry. X

BYE DIVAS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

angels ,

Soon I will be updating this blog for the Autumn/Winter months, and I'm so excited ! I have really loved this summer 2000s vibe so far, ...