Does anyone else agree that this week has been the longest week ever? I'm absolutely exhausted from the week, and so I'm taking this weekend to relax and be 'lazy'.
I think that a lot of people take the word 'lazy' as scroll on your phone, lie in bed all day, watch TV and don't answer the door. For me, a lazy weekend is just taking things slowly, but still going out, cooking food etc... So today I'm going to see a movie and walk around central London.
This seems like the opposite of a 'lazy' task, but to me this is a break. I'm always rushing around to get to different places, and so just slowing down and walking when there's no end-goal is super relaxing to me.
Also - my birthday is next week?! It feels like this year has gone by so quickly. It feels crazy. I'm nervous for my birthday because that is the day the dreaded Harry Styles presale happens, and I am going to get tickets. Whether they're nosebleeds or VIP packages, we need to see him again!!!
Tears for Fears is opening, (Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Head Over Heels, etc.) which is crazy because they're my Dad's favourite band.
Bye Divas X
No comments:
Post a Comment