Hello angels ,
Why was today okay? Like, I was expecting to be super tired, but tell me why I came home and actually did my homework without any procrastination?? Today was actually a good day - I had quite boring lessons but I like where I'm sitting in all the different lessons, so it's chill.
If you follow me, you will know that I love One Direction, especially Harry Styles - and recently Harry posted a pop-up on his website where you put in your address and he sends a letter ! Some fans have already received them. I have not yet, but I'm so excited to!
Posters from him have been appearing in cities such as Berlin, Madrid, Toronto and London with the date '10.09.26'. I'm so excited, that's in two days. And you know what that means? A 2027 tour. I was freaking out that he wasn't going to do London, but thank the lord - posters finally appeared in London.
Tonight I'm going to have pesto pasta for dinner. OMG I need to talk about lunch for a second. We queued 40 minutes at school to get in, and then we had two minutes before our lessons started, so the staff suggested we pick up one of the sandwiches or very quick meals, so that we can eat during class, but they looked so dry !! I'm so mad, and I'm praying tomorrow will be better.
My hair looks terrible from the rain.
BYE DIVAS !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment