Monday, 7 September 2026

first day

 Good morning, divas,

I had a much better sleep today, so much that I found it difficult to roll myself out of bed and get dressed. Today is my first full day back at school. I think what made yesterday so tiring was the fact that it didn't really have any structure, and we were being sociable with one another at every point in the day. 

Today I have Art, German, French and Latin. I'm not looking forward to Latin. I hate Latin. I'm super happy I'm being driven to school and picked up, that almost never happens and I have to make my way home via public transport. Ew. 

I had a thought last night I wanted to write about, but it has completely slipped my mind. I'll remember it later. 

bye divas !

1 comment:

  1. I hate sch too... Especially the first week back, it's such a struggle !! I hope it has been going well for u

    ReplyDelete

angels ,

Today in Drama class, we learnt about Metamorphosis and Franz Kafka, and his views and ideas really stuck with me. He questioned why we, as ...